ramilandninadimaculangan.usana.com

ramilandninadimaculangan.usana.com
ramilandninadimaculangan.usana.com



happily married ever after..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

nanjing chronicles part 1

Manila (Feb 4, 2012)


i barely slept that night..i dont know if its the bed..if its the bloodsucker issue..or if i was just excited of what to happen..i can't tell if i had a good sleep..i can't remember myself dreaming..but i have to thank sir ronald for letting me sleep in his quarters..

Manila (Feb 5, 2012)

i woke-up about 1 am..i don't know but i tried to sleep again..but i can't..i just take a pee..and back in bed..up in the upper double-deck bed..and seconds after laying down again..what is that peculiar noise i'm hearing..i fell like there is something crawling..near me..near my head..i hope it was nothing..just my imagination..i opened my eyes..turn left..sigh..nothing..turn left..and in that instant..a silhouette (tama ga spelling..whatever) is right at my head..4 inches near..i did not move at first..tried to calm down..and now i see it's two antenna moving..oh no it's the bloodsucker..all the horrible stories re george's case did not fail to get me up..i got to kill the bug before it bite me..opened the light..and slowly walk towards the back of the headboard..sigh..its just a cockroach..but i noticed..its of different specie..not the common roach i see everyday..this one is brown but of earth color shade..maybe the medieval kinds..and happened to grab a slipper beneath the bed..automatically..kazam..wush..tsak tsak tsak..fatality..and it was still alive i think..but barely alive to creep me i hope..0130H..okay i'll just wait 30 minutes to pass for me to go to the office..

2am and i decided to go to the office already..leaving behind the poor cockroach outside the doorway..still moving..but i got to go..

ngcp lobby..i feel like i'm starving..so i head to the office and got me some milo and oat cookies..thanks to the security gurads for allowing me to eat there at the lobby..then i called the driver..off to transco dorm to meet my companions..
five mtd personnel from mindanao..wait a little for them to come down and we're off..0245H to the airport please..


0315H..airport..fall in line..security..fall in line..tickets..fall in line..passport fee..fall in line..immigration..fall in line..take a pee..fall in line..got to finish my number two..fall in line..security..wait for boarding..fall in line..hello cathay pacific..welcome aboard..

No comments: