ramilandninadimaculangan.usana.com

ramilandninadimaculangan.usana.com
ramilandninadimaculangan.usana.com



happily married ever after..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 24, 2008

anti-thesis: behind happiness

somebody wrote me a comment in my multiply guestbook that i’m a pretentious person and betting that i’m unhappy with my life..

he maybe have won the bet if he had said that years ago..when contentment has not been digestively written yet in my database..at least right now i’m trying to..

yes, every once in a while..probably felt that way but i believe everybody has that time of his life asking questions of why and when..but life goes on..maybe the shallow person inside me came to see life in a better perspective..

i admit that i'm a pretentious person..that is what my horoscope and stars always tell me..maybe i just need to hide myself a bit..believe me, i'm not good with tru-to-life drama..escapist in the sense that i don’t wanna feel vulnerable to those kind and level of emotions..maybe i just need more time and trust for a person to understand me as me..

i deserve to be happy..everybody does..i had my ways to get out of that gloomy slice of life and trying my best to improve myself and thus live happily ever after..of course life can be so unpredictable unlike fairy tales..but we can always choose the best option..

i am not afraid to be lonely..if it’s the doorway to happiness..

parallel to sun tzu’s art of war: in happiness, prepare for loneliness..in loneliness, prepare for happiness..

No comments: